the difference between a moral man and a man of honor
is that the latter regrets a discreditable act,
even when it has worked and he has not been caught. Battle for Freedom
Protoss Invasion

Name: Trebliw Nayacam
Age: 16 Years Old
Date of Birth: 11.07.1988
Contact No.: 0920.463.4150
University: UP Los Banos
Location: Philippines

Underconstruction

Site Renovation





CARRIER REPORT:
There had been a total of

Allied Forces detected
in the Battle Field
since 06.01.05


WATCHA THINK ABOUT MY BLOG?

    the best  YOU ROCK!

    pretty good  I LIKE IT!

    okay  INTERESTING...

    pretty bad  MORE IMPROVEMENTS?

    the worst  EEEEW!! YACK!!

   Just click on the links above


LINKS

MY ALLIES

PREVIOUS POSTS


    buhay UP
    masaya ko kapag...
    kagabi lang..
    happy 19th monthsary yummy
    happy monthsary yummy
    walang nangyari
    masaya ko..
    para sa prinsesa ko
    darating kaya ang araw
    pano kaya?

ARCHIVES


    May 2005
    June 2005
    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    October 2006


Sunday, September 25, 2005

love is what it is

im happy for a certain reason nobody else can comprehend
well to its simplicity, i was able to be with her for a whole night
but going beyond what lies that night is a different story
i had grasped at the true meaning of emotions no one had ever seek
i had known what every one else seemed to have fought to know
i had the courage to hold on for life's sake and quench my desire
my desire to live and breathe in what she does
my desire to understand the yearnings and the joys
the sacrifices, trials, and never-ending falls
the triumphs, success and the pledge of victory
my desire to understand and share her pain and hurtings
my desire to be one with such a beatiful lady and a wonderful companion
my desire to be one with her, heart and soul, mind and body
she is all i ever needed to fill up my empty spaces
she is all i ever needed to fully understand who i am
and now i that i have her, it seemed to be just the beginning
nothing will change, nothing will be ignored, nothing will be ended
everytime i hold her with my hands gives me the chill nobody else can
it gives me a chill of burning sensation running through my body
ironic it may seem but this is how i feel
this is what it supposed to feel like
nobody set rules on how love should feel like
nobody told us that love is a sensation so fully understood
nobody knew how love taste, how it actually looks like or sounds
nobody knows what actually comprises man's greatest emotions
but i have sought to know more than what i eternally feel
and as of now, i feel triumphant
i feel blessed to have been given the chance
the chance to know what i feel and the chance to know how God works
the chance to know how He wants me to live my life
and He shows to me a path towards a wonderful woman
a woman so simple, so worthy of love
that i offer to her my self, my life in love and passion
i offer my life in commitment and faith
i offer my life to her to what little sanity it remains
but for all i know, if i maybe so insane to have said all these things
i tell you, those who have not felt what i am feeling
those who have not understand life and love
those who have not ceaselife at one time to mingle
you are more crazy than i really am
for i have conqured one of the greatest questions of life

what is love?

have you defined yours already?


_zeroseven_ triggered attack on 9/25/2005 06:00:00 AM
mahal na mahal kita _mrh_zeroseven_

waiting for your command | 1 comments